HKIC Management Board
The HKIC is governed by the Hong Kong Institute of Construction Management Board (HKICMB) and reported to the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) of Construction Industry Council. The HKICMB composed of 1 Chairperson and a maximum of 12 members. Its members come from different fields, including the CITB, government departments, education and construction industry.
The HKIC members boast different areas of expertise, which contribute to the HKIC's vision and mission through an efficient and effective management.
|Prof. LEE Chack-fan|
|Mr. CHAN Ka-kui|
|Ir Prof. Albert CHAN Ping-chuen|
|Ir Eric KWOK Yu-won|
|Sr Eddie LAM Kin-wing|
|Mr. Peter LAM Oi-ki|
|Mr. LI Wing-leung|
|Mrs. LO LEE Oi-lin|
|Mrs. Deanna TO LAU|
|Mr. WONG Ping|
|Deputy Secretary for Development (Works)1, Development Bureau|
|Principal Assistant Secretary (Further Education), Education Bureau|
|Ir Albert CHENG, Executive Director of the CIC|
Terms of Reference of the HKICMB
- to formulate strategies for the development of HKIC (the Institute), taking into account of industry input and developments in the vocational and professional education and training (VPET) sector;
- to ensure efficient and effective management of the Institute to realise its vision and mission;
- to prepare and submit 3-year Strategic Plan and Annual Plan to Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) for endorsement on an annual basis;
- to prepare and submit Annual Report to CITB;
- to oversee and ensure quality provision of the Institute's programmes and services;
- to decide on the Institute's policies and guidelines on programme planning, development, delivery and review; and
- to approve programme proposals, including admission requirements, programme objectives, intended learning outcomes, and syllabuses.