The HKIC Outstanding Alumni Award
Construction Industry Council nurtured many industry talents throughout the years and quite a number of them have developed their career well in the industry. Thus, HKIC is organising the "Outstanding Alumni Award" in order to recognize alumni for their outstanding achievements, services and significant contribution to the construction industry.
The award is organised every two years. The award also aims to encourage the students to gain the experience and learn from the winners. On the other hand, alumni are encouraged to participate in the HKIC, CIC and industry’s activities in order to play a vital role in continuous development of the construction industry.
The Judging panel members are prominent practitioners in the industry and they will judge based on candidates’ potentials and performances in their professions in the following criteria.
1. Candidates' achievements in designated trades and continuing education in their respective fields (With relevant qualifications of the construction industry)
2. Candidates' contributions to the construction industry or awards received (eg, Outstanding Young Persons Selection, Young Lo Pan Award and etc.)
3. Candidates' support to HKIC, CIC and its alumni affairs development.
1.The form should be completed by the proposer and submitted to Construction Industry Council on or before deadline.
2.Proposer have to obtain prior consent of the nominees before making nominations. Each proposer can only nominate maximum 3 candidates. Self-nomination is not acceptable.
Eligibility of Nominee
1.The nominee for the Award must be a graduate of CIC (or its former CITA) who has successfully completed a full-time programme and attained a graduation certification accredited by CIC.
2.Worked in construction industry 5 years and above after graduation.
3.Still working in construction industry.
Eligibility of Proposer
• Graduate of CIC; or
• Current full-time staff member of CIC; or
• Construction Trade Associations and Employers
• Construction Worker Unions
• Construction related institutions
Deadline：31st March 2020